Tuesday, May 10, 2011

If I invented Harry Potter spells....

In a world where I rule, I get to make up my own Harry Potter spells. I'm fairly certain that all they do is pick random words or combine them. SO here I have made one of my own.






"Accio" can bring
objects to you.
I'd imagine that
it's really useful
for lazy witches
and wizards. 















"Impedimenta" can
be used to slow
things down.
Once again, the
usefulness is really questionable. Seriously.




SO, I came up with a spell  at least as twice as useful. Check this stuff out.




What if... just throwin'
it out there...what if
we combined "Accio"
with "Impedimenta?"








Now, I know it seems crazy, but the "Pimento" spell could very likely change they way we look at life and existence. 

"I can change your world"
And as you might have guessed, "Pimento" is useful for bringing you things......slowly.


USE # 1:
Bringing you really fragile things from across the room. 
Drink me!
Have you ever thought, "gee I wish I could summon that hot cup of tea from across the room?" Well now have no fear, because "Pimento" will bring you your Earl Grey without faltering. 


USE #2:
Make all your friends think you're using "the force."
Sadly, it CAN'T make you look like Yoda.
So if you're practiced at saying spells really quietly or even inaudibly, this spell will make you seem B.A. Simply say the spell, hold your hand out in front of you, and look constipated. If your friends are Star Wars geeks like mine, they will be increasingly impressed.  


I could go on all day about the uses of "Pimento," but I shall rest my case. I will say, though, move aside J.K. Rowling, because there is a new spell writer in town. (*whispers* It's Me)


~xoxoxo Britt <3

No comments:

Post a Comment