Monday, August 29, 2011

Rock Bottom

Many of us know what it feels like to hit that all time low. It's desperate  sad, and just downright awful. Today I witnessed a man hitting rock bottom. I'm not sure if he was aware of it, but as an outsider looking in... I'd say it was a pretty desperate moment. 


Many people may not know this, but the food in snack machines does indeed go bad. When this happens, the guy who stocks the machines puts the expired food on top of the machine. The food is still "good" for the most part. So, as a passerby, sometimes I'll grab some chips. That's what most people do. 
However, the janitor had something else in mind. Today the janitor, that greedy man, starts filling up his cleaning cart with snacks. Not only did he take the ones in reach, but he desperately grabbed at the ones in the back. When he couldn't reach those, he took out his broom and scraped the snacks towards him from the top of the machine.  
I think this would accurately be my all time low if I were him. How many expired snacks does one need? 


While blurry, it still gets the point across
The custodian then proceeded to steal snacks out to some of the ladies who work at the convenience store like some sort of messiah who brings trans fat goodness to all. 


Lesson to be learned: grab those snacks before the greedy custodian dude. 


I want you to think of my blog when you pass a snack machine now! 


~xoxoxo Britt<3

No comments:

Post a Comment