Thursday, May 19, 2011

Blah blah blah....Harry Potter....blah blah I've procrastinated again

Yes. I will admit it now. I am a slacker. (Don't tell my parents) 
Since moving back home for summer break, I have found myself extremely lazy and uninspired. However, I  will share with you an experience near and dear to me for your entertainment in this adjustment period! 

So when going to see Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince with my sister, she raises some interesting questions. 

In the film, you see Draco putting an apple into the vanishing cabinet. Harry Potter fans completely understand what he was doing, but my 10 year old sister, not so much. So this is how stuff went down.....

Psh, like Voldemort eats apples

So yeah. Word. 

If I were you, and obviously I'm not, I would check back soon though for more amazement. Ya dig? 

Watch out for another post! 

~Xoxoxox Britt<3 

No comments:

Post a Comment