Thursday, May 19, 2011

What Resident Evil 4 seems to be like (to me)

So if you're anyone who matters, you've played Resident Evil 4. Thus, I am getting on my soap-box to rant about one of the most annoying things in the game.
The Merchant 




SO yeah. 

You play this whole freaking game and it seems like the merchant pops up EVERYWHERE. His traveling speed is fairly impressive for a guy who apparently lugs around pounds upon pounds of ammunition. Thus, cloning is probably the real story behind it all. 

Additionally, never shoot this dude. Sure, he's got more weapons than a nuclear warfare plant, but one shot and he's down. I guess for a guy who single-handedly opens up shop he's pretty weak. And guess what.... once he's gone, HE'S GONE. 
Yeah, don't F with the merchant! I made that mistake once....and well, GAME OVER! 

Take my advice, yo. 

All in all, though, this IS a really great game and I suggest if you haven't played it, you go and do so RIGHT NOW! (Sustenance and sleep is for babies) 

~ xoxoxoxox Britt<3 

No comments:

Post a Comment