Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Oh, July!

So July is freaking busy for me, resulting in a lack of material to entertain you people with. (you people, being my readers) Seeing as TOMORROW night is the premier of Harry Potter and I'm busy until Sunday, you can probably not expect to have a ton of posts. However, usually there is something crazy about Harry Potter to comment on, so I'm almost positive there will  be a HP related post soon enough.

Also, in the spirit of talking about Harry Potter, here is a video I find amusing. 


 Funny stuff. I'll try to get on here ASAP. Oh and yeah, my birthday is next Tuesday. I accept checks, money orders, and cash. Okay, not really. But it IS exciting that I've lived another full year and will be officially ancient. 


Also, I know that if you said you "liked" the facebook page, you're probably a liar, because we don't have nearly enough. I DO wanna give out cool stuff once I get enough readers, so get the word out there, yo. 


Since this was pretty uneventful, I'll leave you with another one of my favorite videos! Enjoy!!!!



Also, is anyone really talented with making videos like that??? I'd love to do one for Strutting Leo! (notice if you hover over the words "Strutting Leo" then you can go to the site! The internet never fails to amaze me! hahah) 

~xoxoxo Britt<3



No comments:

Post a Comment