Tuesday, July 5, 2011

What Sort of Tom Foolery Is This?

So I've been crazy busy which has resulted in my slacking on the blogging part of life. My week has included things like cleaning for my grandparents, competitively playing "Happy Aquarium" on Facebook to crush my dad's dreams, and swimming. All of these were somewhat enjoyable, except maybe the swimming because some kid that looked the chubby orphan from Nacho Libre wouldn't stop screaming "DADDY" in like one foot of water. Sorry that you can't swim Chanco, sorry. 


They were pretty much twins
Other than that, life has been pretty uneventful. I will be gone for several days ghost hunting and touring, so my next post will likely be delayed...but wouldn't yours be delayed too if you got the chance to visit Mr. Ed's Elephant Museum on the way to your desintation?!?! Ahh, America. 


Anyway I forgot to mention something super exciting in the last post because I was far too busy eating crazy zombie cupcakes. But, we now have a facebook page!! Huzzah! So, what you need to do issss... 
(us on facebook!!)
Here is the link...
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Crazy-Zombie-Muffins/184278858294780#


What sort of things will you gain from this you ask? Well, Seeing as this isn't strictly a reposting sort of blog, you'll get to see more videos and updates from CZM all about the stuff we love. Additionally, we always, always, ALWAYS would like your suggestions, and what a great place to do so. Also, provided that we get a stronger reading community a few contests might be in order. =] So make sure you head over there and "like" us.... or we won't like you. 


~xoxoxo Britt<3

No comments:

Post a Comment