Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Thanks to the readers!

I want to thank everyone that's avidly been reading the blog. We finally broke 500 views, and that's AWESOME considering we've only been up two months. I made green cupcakes to celebrate CrazyZombieMuffins, and I wish that I could give every single person who has been devoted one! 


Yay, green cupcakes!
I don't have a ton to write about today but I have had a recently odd experience. 


By choice my dad flipped HBO on and chose to watch Twilight: Eclipse. Mind you, he chose this over other movies on like Robin Hood. Dad's opinion of Twilight...well... 


My Dad's TOP TEN TWILIGHT QUOTES:


1. She's messing around with a old dead guy?? EWWWW


2. Vampires aren't real anymore. Remember stuff back in the day like Gore De Vol, that was real. 
This is the face of real
3. Wow, Bella is a slut!

4. Is he saying he doesn't want to mess around with her because he might kill her? Let's use that against teen pregnancy...


5. People pay to see this fake stuff? I pay eight dollars to see this and the vampires aren't even real! When I go to a zoo, I pay  to see lions, but I don't want to look at it and be like: He ain't got no mane, he don't have no tail, that's a mouse! That ain't no lion.


6. So she's sleeping with a dead guy, that's like sleeping with a freaking zombie!


7. Vampires are wimps now. I can imagine them now, flying through the air delivering flowers. FTD! (This one didn't make much sense to me, but it made me laugh)


8. Their eyes are like freaking golden and no one notices. That's like the Hulk, he could just walk around green and no one would know. 


9. Vampires are so fake, they can live in the real world now and NOW they can GRADUATE. 


10. (And my personal favorite) As soon as the credits start rolling he says: Well CRAP. That cold blooded bastard. 


Thanks for reading guys, and make sure you keep coming back!!! This is unrelated, but I found it funny..


Because real vampires are green


~xoxoxo Britt<3

No comments:

Post a Comment