Sunday, October 2, 2011

Gateway to the Supernatural!

I've missed you all so! However, I can say that I've gotten a lot accomplished with school, work, and family life. Speaking of family life, I've gotten to go home for the first time in two months!! While venturing home, though, I saw something that struck me. I've pondered it a lot since and I'm still not completely sure of the meeting. 
Outside of a church near my home, a sign reads: "Jesus- Gateway to the Supernatural"


Now, I don't know if my vocabulary is askew, but the last time I checked, "supernatural" isn't a synonym for "heaven." Correct me if I'm wrong, though. I think heaven may share qualities with the supernatural, but for heaven to collectively be the supernatural.... well it's questionable. 


I'll just show you what I think of:
Jesus and I are homedogs, and he introduced me to the alien you see there 

That pretty much sums it up, although, the alien could be Edward Cullen or even a ginger kid. 

Unrelated to anything in life, if you have a beard, have ever seen a beard or have ever thought about a beard, this is for you....


I'm pretty sure if you click it, the size improves. 

I hope you all enjoy your week! I'm actually planning on making CZM t-shirts soon! I'll keep you posted!!!!!!!!!

~xoxoxo Britt<3

No comments:

Post a Comment