Friday, October 7, 2011

I found Edward Cullen in Applebee's and Hitler in the Library

I've decided that crazy events, things, and people just follow me around.... I decided to take pictures of them. My first observation was our creepy, pale, unhappy, and poorly named waiter at Applebee's.

At least he attempted to serve the people
with the uncontrollable child behind us well.
Look at that almost-smile.
He was kind of disgruntled, and not very good at serving others. While we have sympathy and admiration for pale people, this kid was also some sort of freak. If he bleached his skin, he'd probably look darker. (Fo reals) I'm debatably just as creepy for following him around and taking pictures, but it's whatever. 
Happy waitresses always leave happy little smiley faces on recipets, so I left this vampiric dude a tip for life a-la Demetri Martin. "Never Tacos Before SCUBA" I gave him a monetary tip too, if that counts for anything. The life tip was more heartfelt and genuine, though. Maybe he smiled for once instead of being so brooding and sullen. The next most exciting thing in my life is Library Hitler. Believe it or not, I'm no vandal. I'd love to make my mark on this world, but I'd rather do it legally. However, someone else's vandalism made me chuckle.  Once a statue, now a blasphemous practical joke. Judging by the what looks to be juice (or blood) stains on it, though, I'm going to guess it isn't the first (or last?) time this statue was or will be desecrated. It's probably a really bad thing, but at least this guy is getting some attention. (Negative  attention = positive attention right??) Anywho, I'll be posting again in the near future. (I can feel it) In the meantime, send me candy (or other cool stuff in the mail) That'll be a challenge because I'm not giving you my address.....

~xoxoxo Britt<3

No comments:

Post a Comment