Wednesday, December 7, 2011

FSU Dining Hall

Hello Hello Hello. Contrary to popular belief, I AM alive. I've just been too busy to post. However, I have come up with my own meme about the FSU dining hall. Won't make too much sense to non-students, but still the hardcore truth. It might possibly be true about other campus dining halls as well. 


While they offer lots of things, it's usually not very appetizing or is something that only
 .01% of the population would actually want to eat. 

All I can say about this is... I wish I were kidding. The entry way
literally had a dead tree with toilet paper hanging from the ceiling
during Halloween. Easy to overlook, yes, but when
 I saw it I was like... O_O

Brownies aren't brownies when they're dry, and just because you put
 that cake in a cup with some whipped topping doesn't mean it's "fresh"

I've heard this complaint from multiple people, so I thought I'd include it. 

Sometimes they have really awesome stuff. If you have class or don't
want to eat until like 5:30, though, you're pretty much screwed
because they often take down shop early. 

I understand that it is a hassle to clean extra tables, but it's not t
hat bad when you have one person solely assigned to do it. But no.
Instead I have to sit right beside a million other people when there is
an abundance of tables chained off (by a plastic mock
chain no less) for no apparent reason.  

Waffle night. Banana split night. Same story. Very delicious, but they
decide to only assign one or MAYBE two workers to this line. They also
 decide to make waffles individually instead of preparing a few before
hand. They do what they can to keep the line down, but I wish they'd
 let some people help them. 
So. There you have it. FSU dining hall meme! 


Additional food for thought:
(first off, haha. "food for thought." Didn't say that intentionally , but it's funny because this was about a dining hall)
I was thinking about toilet paper in trees, and I decided it is probably like one of the ultimate insults to trees. I mean, it's a dead, bleached, chemically stripped version of a tree, thrown onto a tree. If we threw embalmed chunks of people onto other people, we'd probably be pretty insulted. It's a sick, sick world. 


~xoxoxoBritt<3

No comments:

Post a Comment