Friday, December 9, 2011

FSU Internet

I've learned that my best way to rage about things is through memes lately. Que sera sera, at least it's somewhat entertaining. And the subject of the day is......

CAMPUS INTERNET


I don't even think you're supposed to have routers, let alone ones with names like this. 

The story of my life right now. It really doesn't make much sense.  

.................................................................

This literally happened. Yet another mystery of the FSU internet. 

Maybe there are tiny routers on the floor that only cover a 1/2 foot radius. 

I just want to watch potter puppet pals for crying out loud. 
If you're reading this now, you're probably not on campus. Also, I probably hit that five minutes of internet in the 5:500 working to not ratio.


~xoxoxoBritt<3

No comments:

Post a Comment