Saturday, December 10, 2011

I like to smell things

The title of this post is no joke. I really like to smell things. It's kind of weird, I guess. I think [some] people smell good, though, and why not enjoy it? Also soap smells good, lotion smells good, and mmm candles. <3


However, you must know your boundaries when smelling people. While thinking about this, I considered the "let me borrow your jacket" syndrome. When you steal the jacket of a good smelling person, odds are you're also stealing it to smell them/their perfume/ whatever. I have come up with a chart, though, on how acceptable smelling certain clothing items would be. Observe. 




As you can see, acceptablity kind of works its way down the body. 
Jackets- Highly Acceptable
Shirts- Acceptable
Bras- Questionable
Pants- Just weird
Underwear- Creepy/Perverted
Socks- Gross/disgusting 


The one other thing I did consider is hats. Now... I'm not quite sure how to judge hats. 


Are they okay to smell? Not okay? Creepy?

Here's my formula, let me know if  you think of something better. 
If they use hair products, it's okay. 
A sweaty baseball cap, however, not so okay. 


Food for thought: Scarves, gloves, ski masks. 


PS. Sorry for my crappy drawing skills. Yo. 


~xoxoxoBritt<3

1 comment:

  1. The back of the ski mask = slightly acceptable. The face part isnt :D

    ReplyDelete