Saturday, December 10, 2011

Stickers???

I'm often wanting to make some sort of CZM merchandise, and now I have! Introducing the CZM sticker!!!! It's fun CZM goodness for all your dedication. You'll also notice a new addition to the page. We now have a donation button over.....



<-------------- there (somewhere)



Donations will go to me (Brittany) to help me make more CZM merch, hopefully boost me to be able to have a self-sustaining website rather than a blog, and provide prizes that won't have to come out of my own pocket.


What were we talking about to begin with? Oh yeah... stickers! They look like this:  


Minus the white part, of course. Also, they're freeeeeee!!! 
I'm not sure when they come in (if it's before Winter Break, you can have them sooner) but all you need to send me to get one is your address. First come, first serve. Additionally, our e-mail is crazyzombiemuffins@gmail.com This is private and no one will see your address but I. 

I hope you guys are as excited as I am, and I hope you keep reading CZM!

PS: I'll let you know when they have been mailed. Also, if you know you'll see me in person, still send an e-mail and I can hand deliver it. 

~xoxoxoBritt<3
                                                   

No comments:

Post a Comment