Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Animal, vegetable, mineral.....

As a kid, I used to play 20 questions in the car with my grandparents. Nowadays I guess parents are lucky because there is a device that will now play 20 questions with you! All you have to do is hit a button. 


I've played with these some in the store, but I was really excited today when I came across a virtual version while using Stumble Upon. 


You can find it ----> Here!

I discovered that it's either the most stupid or the most intelligent device I've ever used. 


While trying to get it to guess red panda/ firefox, it guessed a pikachu. It never got the answer correct even after additional guesses. 


Then I was impressed because I tried to get it to guess an eggplant. It asked me several questions that really didn't make sense based upon the fact that I said it was a vegetable. "Does it have a horn?" Well....no... "Does it have four legs?" NO! I imagine it smirked at me at this point as the words scrolled across the screen.... "Are you thinking of an eggplant?"


Dang. Impressive. 


Anyway, I hope you have as much fun as I do with it. Also... I'm immature, but it's hilarious...................................


The fact that poop is singular according to 20Q just makes it better. 

2 comments: