Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Animal Hoarding

I'm not sure if I'm the only one, but my boyfriend and I recently got to experience the wonders of the show "Obsession: Animal Hoarding" on Animal Planet. While it was disturbing in ways, I had to share a piece from the episode I saw. 


In the episode, the "obsessed" person was Patrick, a snake hoarder. His favorite snake from his varying collection may be his albino snake. It is over 12 feet long. TWELVE! 


Anywho, the show was mildly entertaining, but what got me is the fact that they let the snake roam around outside. 


Observe:



That is a clip from the video of the snake waiting at the door to get out. Wow. 


The question I raised here through the laughs was, a cat might scratch and meow at the door... so what does the snake do? 


Hiss. Hiss. Boom. (the boom is from slamming his head into the door, because he has no appendage to do so) 


Also, if it's blurry, here's a still-frame of this sucker: 



Isn't it comforting to know that that thing is just roaming around in someone's yard? 

Long story short, being hyper makes stupid stuff like that highly amusing. Try to check the episode out if you can, though, it's pretty interesting! 

Additionally, I haven't verified this, but blogger says that this is my 47th post!!!!!!!! Click this if you're willing to accept the fate of 47!

~xoxoxoBritt<3

No comments:

Post a Comment