Friday, May 27, 2011

When it Rains...

So yesterday night, I pretty much experienced the apocalypse in weather form. Storms are scary enough, but it's good to know when they're happening and for how long. 


And this is what always happens....




The most inopportune timing ever. I think maybe they should take their weather programming and show the footage of people DYING because they didn't know a tornado was about to hit their house, because they were inside watching "storm stories." YOU WILL RUE THE DAY, JIM CANTORE!!! 


-ahem- Anyway, it's obvious that I have nothing better to do than to rant about the weather channel. However, it is the total truth. 
Just so you don't completely waste all your time reading this post, I've provided a video that you shall enjoy greatly. 




On a final note. I'd like to do that to the creator of "Storm Stories." -.- 


~xoxoxo Britt<3 

No comments:

Post a Comment