Monday, June 13, 2011

Happy Birthday? (Or not)

So peeps, I've been seriously sick. Therefore, I am a bit behind on posting. Inspiration just isn't the same when you've spent your day watching 5 consecutive movies and sleeping. However, I did finally come up with something great. After thinking about how I'd love to make sarcastic greeting cards, I thought about sarcastic facebook posts that I'd love to say in real life. Observe. 


Some divine power must have known that I wanted to wish someone a Happy Birthday. Well even though I have ample time, I'll begrudgingly do this because it takes two precious seconds of my time but will make me seem like a good person. 


If I didn't have a decency filter, this is how stuff would go down. 
Additionally, I apologize for the width and you having to scroll over. It lost it's luster being teeny tiny, so deal with it. 
Also, if today is coincidentally your birthday, this probably wasn't directed at you, but you're just the victim of my passing thoughts at a bad time. So, don't take any offense. And in actuality, there weren't any people I felt like saying this to today, which is sort of a shame.


That's all I have for today folks, but I'll try to keep the sarcasm coming as soon as I feel a bit better. 


~xoxoxox Britt<3

No comments:

Post a Comment