Friday, March 30, 2012

Vending Machines

When you read this title, you're probably going to be like... seriously, again? I'm not obsessed with vending machines or anything like that, but we just have some on campus. I was watching someone get something from a machine one night this week, and I had a thought. 


Standard Vending Machine
Here is your standard vending machine. When I looked at it, I noticed a common flaw. I do not know who decided it to be this way, but have you ever noticed that the chips are at the top?


Whoever decided that must have been like, "Hmm which thing will probably break the most when it falls from the top row? I know, chips!" 


In my opinion, candy bars would probably hold up better over a distance. And really, designer...gum? Gum gets like the lowest spot. Whoever designed the vending machine obviously didn't think about this. 

No comments:

Post a Comment